AT THE LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL HUNT, OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE CLIENTS WITH PEACE OF MIND AND SOUND COUNSEL AS THEY PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.
Our firm offers estate planning counsel to individuals and couples based on years of experience both drafting and administering trusts and wills. With thousands of estate plans in force, the Law Offices of Daniel Hunt specializes in helping clients:
- Reduce the time and expense of probate
- Reduce or avoid Federal Estate Tax
- Handle trust administration matters as a trustee and beneficiary
- Handle probate as executor and heir
- Plan for incapacity, Special Needs children, and/or Medi-Cal
- Handle business incorporations and other business-related transactions
Our skilled and experienced staff helps navigate clients through complex situations in a way that provides clarity and comfort. We strive to be responsive to our clients’ needs and questions by answering e-mails within 24 hours.
Our office offers no-cost Estate Planning 101 seminars throughout the year. We offer a no-cost initial consultation for new estate planning clients. When a client passes away, their successor trustee receives a free consultation to discuss the trust administration process.
Our office is located just steps away from the beautiful American River and California State University – Sacramento. We invite you to call us for a no-cost consultation to discuss creating or updating your estate plan. We hope to meet you soon!