The Law Offices of Daniel Hunt
AT THE LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL HUNT, OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE CLIENTS WITH PEACE OF MIND AND SOUND COUNSEL AS THEY PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a highly specialized estate planning law firm located in Sacramento, steps away from California State University – Sacramento. Our practice emphasizes living trust creation, administration, and litigation; probates; and conservatorships.
WHAT WE DO:
We provide counsel to individuals and couples based on years of experience drafting, administering, and litigating trusts and wills. With over 8,000 estate plans in force, the Law Offices of Daniel Hunt specializes in helping clients:
- Reduce the time and expense of probate
- Reduce or avoid Federal Estate Tax
- Handle trust administration matters as a trustee and beneficiary
- Handle probate as executor and heir
- Plan for incapacity, Special Needs children, and/or Medi-Cal
- Handle business incorporations and other business-related transactions
WE BELIEVE IN:
Being honest and earning our clients’ complete trust and confidence.
Providing excellent customer service and peace of mind for our clients.
Taking responsibility for our work and holding ourselves accountable to our clients.
Respecting our clients by finding efficient and cost-effective solutions to their problems.
Doing what is best for our clients in any circumstance.
WHAT SETS US APART?
Our staff aims to be personable, friendly, honest, and efficient for every client who walks through our door. We strive to provide an office environment that is comfortable and puts clients at ease.
As a Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, Mr. Hunt practices in this area of law with excellence. Our firm strives to achieve a high level of expertise and stay up to date on the latest legal developments.
We cultivate long-lasting professional relationships with our clients by prioritizing communication. We endeavor to answer all client phone calls and emails within 24 hours. We update our clients annually concerning any changes in the law that may affect their estate plan.
We provide a complete educational experience for our clients. From periodic Estate Planning 101 seminars to client seminars to annual updates, we provide critical information so that each client can make the best decisions possible for their estate.
Philanthropy is a value we choose to model at our firm. Our office actively engages in giving back to our community, with a special focus on the elderly. For more details on how we incentivize giving back, visit our firm’s Giving Back page.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- No-cost consultation for new clients
- No-cost consultation for Successor Trustee(s) when a Settlor passes away
- No-cost Estate Planning seminars and webinars
- Reduced hourly attorney rate for client Trust review appointments
- 24-hour response time to client phone calls and emails
- Monthly check in for Litigation clients