This October, we were hoping to be able to re-schedule the in-person Estate Planning 101 seminar we had to cancel last March when the pandemic first hit. Unfortunately, with the modest size of our conference room and current social distancing recommendations, we would only have been able to safely accommodate a very small-sized group. We decided to cancel in-person seminars for the remainder of 2020. We will re-evaluate when the pandemic conditions and health protocols change.
Instead, we will be offering another free, information-rich virtual event. We first did this in April when we offered our Estate Planning 101 class in a virtual format for the first time. That April webinar recording can still be found on our firm webinar page.
Instead of repeating the same information, our upcoming October 14 webinar will focus on Advanced Estate Planning. This webinar will feature all new material never before taught in our previous seminars. We’ll be building on the foundation laid by our Estate Planning 101 class to equip you with practical knowledge and pro tips that will help you feel more confident than ever that your estate will be protected and your wishes will be carried out.
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re familiar with Estate Planning basics
- You’ve created an Estate Plan before
- You want to feel confident that your estate will be managed appropriately and administered smoothly when the time comes
What will you learn at this webinar? Here are a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- How to avoid the #1 Estate Planning mistake
- How to prepare your Successor Trustee to do their job
- How to write a Letter of Instruction
- Common pitfalls & protecting against litigation
- Trust decanting: Is it for you?
The final segment of the webinar will be a live Q&A where I answer YOUR Estate Planning questions.
I hope you’ll join us for this exciting new event on October 14. It is completely free and we’re offering some amazing incentives including:
- All webinar registrants will receive a copy of our new Estate Planning Essentials eBook.
- Attendees who are not yet clients will have an opportunity to schedule a no-cost consultation with an attorney.
- Attendees who are already clients of our firm will receive a 10% discount on amending an existing Estate Plan.
We hope to see you there! Feel free to spread the word to your friends, family, and Successor Trustees. Registration is open to all! Register for our Advanced Estate Planning webinar here.